Your wedding day is your D-day! You just don’t want anything to go wrong on your special day. In order to make this special day of ours perfect, we tend to go to extremes to check even the tiniest arrangements well. The day when we tie the knot, is actually the best addition of memories to be cherished for the entire life. Who would want a clumsy wedding where everything would go wrong?! That’s definitely one thing each one of us wants to avoid at any cost. Hence, comes the need of proper planning for our wedding day. A proper scheduled planning with each and every detail taken care upon perfectly well is recommended at least two to three months prior to the destined date. From arranging a venue for the occasion to checking in with the best photo booth hire in London like Occasions Photo Booth service that has some excellent ideas to glamorise your wedding event in the most astonishing way.
Ways in which you can plan a perfect wedding
Though most of the couples nowadays go for wedding planners and take off the burden from their shoulders, not all want to give away this wonderful chance of organising their special day by themselves (and enjoy each moment if it too in unison!). Hence, from personally tasting the food at the caterer’s to checking the photo booth wedding rental, these couples make sure all the nuances are as perfect as they want them to be. Here are some ideas for such excited couples which can intensify their pleasure of holding the reins on their big day!
- Destination Wedding: This is the one type of wedding that’s most loved and talked about nowadays. People just love travelling to a lovely, romantic destination and share the beautiful moments of uniting of the lovey-dovey couple at these magical places. The aura around the place, the fabulous ambience at such weddings and the idea of starting on a wonderful journey together from the very start of the wedding functions is just marvellous. Planning a destination wedding requires inquiring about the best places for it like island, beaches, beautiful towns, etc. This may also need an arrangement for accommodation and transportation for guests. But once the work is done, it would leave you with an everlasting connection with the place forever after.
- Themed Wedding: This is another fun way to make your special day more enjoyable and most amazing one. It would be really great if you could fix a colour theme or dress theme for the guests attending the celebration. This would transfer the whole ambience and feel of the occasion to something entirely different and pleasant — one thing which could surely charm up your wedding diaries pictures later.
- Sweet Decorations: After the venue, the one point that requires your attention is decoration of the venue. Cheer it up with fresh flowers or glam it with vibrant lights. Your venue speaks a lot about the interests you both share. It shows how you take your wedding day to reflect the dreams that flutter in your heart, a sweet touch to represent your united souls.
- Photo booths: Another exciting element that can bring sparks of joy and a hilarious feel to your marriage function are photo booths. If organised well by some excellent agencies, these can actually grab a lot of attention and favouritism from the guests, and give them something to enjoy (like a kid in a candy store!) at your functions. They can actually click some mischievous pictures using the props, and get an incredible nostalgic experience and create happy memories out there. Lot of guests actually get attracted towards it because of the Social Media friendly clicks that Photo Booths provide!
- Themed Cuisine: Well, we often hear about a theme in wedding, but what is themed food? A well-prepared food that solely belongs to a certain cuisine and tastes just as precise as it is in its local place. This would give your function a distinct identification and a uniqueness – a marked niche for it to stand out. Example — You may choose from cuisines like for Arabian Nights themed wedding, or Seafood spread for a Beach themed wedding, or Oriental specialities for an Asian themed red-and-gold wedding, or an exotic Indian spread for a Regal-and-Royal themed wedding – the choices are endless. You only have to ensure that you execute it well. Make sure your food is the best thing in your wedding, as a happy tummy indicates a contented guest.
With these beautiful ways, I’m sure you can plan a marriage that will not only give you an experience of a lifetime to cherish, but also something dazzling for your guests to remember for years to come.